OB/GYN Physician BC/BE
OB-GYN - Berkeley
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a full time, Board Certified or Board Eligible, OB/GYN Physician to join a growing Sutter East Bay Medical Group
Join a collaborative group of OBGYN's that are focused on team based delivery of care. Share call with an outstanding group of OB/GYN colleagues. Our group offers centering pregnancy or group base prenatal care that allows patients more time with clinicians and a greater sense of community with their peers The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An active and unrestricted CA license,
- Current DEA license
- Must be able to take full OB call
- EITHER fellowship training or Da Vinci certification with at least 2 years minimal of surgical robotic experience required.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellenct with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employee funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Berkeley is located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay and directly opposite the Golden Gate Bridge, and it is a cultural hub in the East Bay and the larger San Francisco Bay Area. Berkeley is the site of the flagship campus in the University of California system the University of California, Berkeley and is one of the most politically and socially liberal cities in the United States. Given its location in the East Bay, Berkeley offers easy access to excellent theater, dining, arts and sports events and also excellent outdoor activities that span water sports, hiking/camping and skiing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly