Radiology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 600000.00
A well-established, highly respected private practice in a sought-after Georgia location is seeking a qualified diagnostic radiologist to join its team.
- Partnership within the first two years
- Monday–Friday with minimal call requirements
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and great quality of life—nighthawk coverage
- Comprehensive benefits, including paid relocation and ample vacation time
Located in a gorgeous Georgia city, our community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With wonderful weather year-round and endless opportunities for adventure and entertainment, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- Low cost of living and housing options for every lifestyle—country club mansions on a golf course designed by a famous PGA professional, newly developed homes in gated subdivisions, and spacious plots outside the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent public and private school options
- Well-known university in the heart of the community, providing a beautiful campus,top sporting events, and cultural activities
- Convenient access to destination Gulf Coast beaches, Atlanta, Disney World, and exciting professional sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly