EM Physician - Summa Health Systems
Emergency Medicine Physician opportunities with Summa Health System in Akron, Ohio.
Summa Health System has ED Volumes ranging from 9,000 100,000.
As an EM physician within USACS, you ll be part of a team unique in today s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
The Summa Health System includes five ED s (Akron, Barberton, Green, Medina and Wadsworth-Rittman) ranging from FSED s to a high-volume, Level I Trauma Center. The system provides extensive specialty and sub-specialty back-up and includes a Certified Stroke Center and AHA- Accredited Heart Attack Receiving Center.
Akron is ideally located, with easy access to major cities like Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh. More than 20 distinct neighborhoods are available to residents, and the city boasts a vital arts and culture scene with sites such as the Akron Art Museum and Akron Civic Theatre; additional attractions include Cuyahoga Valley National Park, local festivals and the Akron Zoo. Annual events include the All-American Soap Box Derby and a WGC-Bridgestone Invitational golf tournament at Firestone Country Club.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company-funded 401k
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking paid parental leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Generous CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental vision and Rx coverage
- Pioneering paid military leave
- Short and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Medical malpractice with tail
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management programs
US Acute Care Solutions was founded by like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a physician-owned model and an unwavering emphasis on quality and support. We participate together as owners and work within a team dedicated to success without sacrificing our values. At USACS we own our careers and love our lives!
Apply for EM Physician - Summa Health Systems
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly