OB/GYN Physician for Brattleboro OB/GYN
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital (BMH) is located in beautiful Southern, VT on the border of VT, NH & MA. We are seeking a Board Certified OB/GYN physician to join a hospital employed OB/GYN practice, part of a multi-specialty group practice of over 50 clinicians. We are a collegial group emphasizing high quality, compassionate, and patient-oriented care.
- .75 or 1.0 FTE physician to join three other MDs and six midwives
- Call of 10 days per month, 1:4 on weekends, with midwives taking first call
- Balanced mix of OB and GYN
- Work 3-4 days per week in the office and 2-3 surgical days per month
- Hospital does 350 births per year including VBACs
- Epidurals available 24/7
- Level I nursery
- Full benefits, including pension plan and 403b
- Annual CME allowance of $3,500
The BMH Medical Staff consists of more than 130 board-certified physicians, active in both primary care and many specialties with a commitment to providing exceptional care for our community. A comprehensive renovation of medical offices and operating rooms is slated to begin in the spring of 2020, and is scheduled to be completed by 2022.
Brattleboro is a progressive Vermont arts community, the market center for Windham County. Outdoor activities include biking, skiing, kayaking, hiking. Walking through the downtown Brattleboro you ll find an active family oriented community filled with coffee shops, restaurants, a food coop, and bookstores lining the streets and sidewalks.
- Easy driving access to New York City, Albany, Hartford, and Boston
- Named one of The 100 Best Small Art Towns in America
- Excellent Public, Private and Montessori school options
- Housing choices include rural settings within a few minutes of the Hospital or in town historic Victorians etc.
- 45 minutes from the state s top 2 ski resorts Mt. Snow and Stratton
We would like the chance to talk with you about your interests. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly