The Department of Radiology at Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center- Shreveport seek applicants for a neuroradiology position at the assistant or associate level. Must be fellowship trained and board certified/ board eligible in Radiology and eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. Neuro-interventional training is preferred but not required. We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated individual to join our friendly hardworking team.
We employ 15 radiologists and perform over 166,000 studies in the department. We perform approximately over 20,000 neuroimaging studies per year and over 700 neuro-interventional cases per year.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Home to the only Level I Trauma center in the surrounding region, and one of only two in the state.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to interpret a broad mix of studies.
- Support a multidisciplinary approach to medicine, provide physician to physician communications and make clinical treatment planning recommendations to physicians as appropriate.
- Supervision of fellows, participation in teaching assignments and mentoring students, interns, residents and fellows.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional retirement plans available
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Apply for Neuroradiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly