Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician in Alabama
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $430000.00 - 470000.00
A reputable hospital is seeking a board-certified pulmonologist for an excellent opportunity to take ownership of an existing service line. The incoming physician will enjoy the autonomy to grow his or her own practice with the backing of a financially stable hospital.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—1:3 call schedule (generally light), with most overnight call handled by hospitalists
- Directorship available
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities with the opportunity to conduct sleep studies
- Incredible work environment—hospital leadership team invested in the well-being of hospital employees and physicians
- Tremendous earning potential—salary of $430,000+ with the ability to earn $500,000+ annually
Known for its Southern culture and charm, our community is an ideal place for families and individuals to call home.
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- Variety of housing options, including lakefront properties, homes with acreage, and properties alongside golf and tennis country clubs
- Eclectic downtown with great dining options and local festivals year-round
- Convenient access to Nashville and Atlanta and their many amenities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply for Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly