OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY MORRISTOWN, NJ
The largest OB-GYN private practice group in NJ is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Morristown. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
Our practice has been nominated by our peers in the prestigious New Jersey Monthly Magazine in the annual “Top Docs Issue” for the past 12 years. It is our privilege and honor to have been recognized by fellow physicians over such a time span. The focus of our practice ranges from adolescents to the elderly.
About the Practice:
- Competitive pay package with a partnership track; generous benefits
- The center is in a highly desirable area – 30 minutes to Jersey City, 45 minutes to Manhattan. Ferry, trains, and buses run to NYC
- Beautiful location with great schools and a family-friendly environment.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- M-F work-week; 1-4 call schedule; great work-life balance!
- The team consists of OB-GYN providers; plus, allied personnel
- This position requires an NJ license, and we can assist with the process
- Morristown and the surrounding area are all about history, parks, the arts, and dining.- Morristown, NJ has some of the most important American Revolutionary War historic sites and museums in New Jersey.
- Close to New York- Located thirty miles west of New York City, Morris County is a just a short distance to Broadway theatres, cinemas and shopping
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY MORRISTOWN, NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly