Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our established team in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of 2 Rheumatologists at Sanford Bemidji Clinic
- Established, thriving practice
- No Call
- Opportunity to read DEXA scans
- Orthopedic Center, Infusion Center, and Pain Clinic
- PT/OT Services
- Dedicated RN and additional ancillary staff
- Service population: 142,505
- Over 160 Clinicians
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary floor, with the potential to generate a higher compensation based on RVU production starting in the first year.
Sanford Health in Bemidji, MN., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 160 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level III trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
Apply for BE/BC Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly