Orthopedic Surgery - Mercy Surgery Center - Rolla MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking a general Orthopedic Surgeon for Mercy Surgery Center – Rolla, Missouri. This opportunity provides care to a large referral base across four counties (pop. > 130,000) that will quickly grow a rewarding and successful practice while allowing a personalized work/life balance. Mercy Clinic Rolla is a large, multi-specialty clinic suite that includes a strong primary care base, general surgery, sports and occupational medicine, GYN, oncology, interventional pain management, cardiology, ENT, and more. Our surgery center is very well-equipped for outpatient orthopedic surgery with excellent OR access and efficient turnover times.
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery - Rolla
- Rolla is a diverse university city (Missouri S&T) about halfway between St. Louis and Springfield
- No hospital call or trauma
- Work with a fellowship trained non-operative sports and occupational medicine physician
- Beautiful modern multi-specialty clinic and outpatient surgery center
- Multi-specialty ambulatory center with extensive primary care base and proven referral volumes
- On-site physical therapy, a full-scale diagnostic laboratory, and imaging services including MRI and CT
- Stryker Video Integrated System and 16 private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology
- System wide integrated EPIC EMR system
- Practice Details
- Workers comp services including surgical intervention
- Approximately 60% Clinic / 40% Outpatient Surgery
- 4.5 day work week - will build to two full days of surgery per week
- Home with family every evening with no nights, weekends, holidays - outstanding quality of life
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply (DRA site) - must be BC/BE
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive salary guarantee based on desired level of productivity
- Signing bonus and $16,000 relocation package
- Opportunity for production, quality, and financial incentives
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement, health, dental, vision, and CME
- Flexible time-off and CME with $5,000 allowance
- Occurrence-based professional liability coverage
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar/Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, caves, hunting, fishing and more.
Rolla is a highly educated and diverse community with a prestigious university known for its engineering program (Missouri S&T).
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as under-served clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery - Mercy Surgery Center - Rolla MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly