General Gastroenterologist - New Orleans, LA
DEPARTMENT OF GASTROENTEROLOGY
OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER NEW ORLEANS
Supported by health system growth, the Department of Gastroenterology at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans is seeking 2 Board Certified/Board Eligible GASTROENTEROLOGISTS to join its practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Focus on general gastroenterology
- Join a highly collegial, 16-physician group comprised of general gastroenterologists, hepatologists, GI subspecialists, and advanced endoscopists
- Team of Advanced Practice Professionals assist with consults, outpatient clinics, and patient overflow
- Integrated practice model with a strong, internal referral network
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Strong support from collaborative specialties, including surgery, oncology, radiology, and GI pathology
- Opportunity to teach Institution supports strong GI fellowship and Internal Medicine residency programs
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience and training
- Full benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation and CME; retirement accounts
- Malpractice insurance provided
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment and music.
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for General Gastroenterologist - New Orleans, LA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly