Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 745,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Gastroenterologist based at our Beverly practice who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population. Beverly is located less than 30 miles from Boston on the Northshore, near beautiful beaches, exceptional school systems and easy access to the mountains of NH and Maine.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues
- Exceptionally strong referral base in a growing patient population
- Department of Gastroenterology consists of 19 general Gastroenterologists
- 60% outpatient, 40% Endoscopy time
- Advanced procedures not required
- Call approximately 1:6
- Joining a group that has a dedicated GI Hospitalist
- BC/BE Gastroenterology, Full Time, but will consider PT
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Laura Schofield, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300, Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: Laura_Schofield@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealth.org.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly