GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A UNIQUE ACADEMIC, PRIVATE PRACTICE
We are a well-established and respected 9-person Ob/Gyn group seeking a general OB/Gyn with a desire to participate in residency teaching and academic medicine.
- Our physician group includes a full time BC MFM and a full time BC FPM/RS
- Consultants available GYNONC (BC) and REI (BC)
- An academic appointment with school of medicine at a major university institution
- Maintain a stimulating, private practice
- Be a faculty member in an accredited 20-resident Ob/Gyn training program
- A competitive compensation package
- Average 1:6 in-house call schedule
- Excellent ancillary and support staff to allow you to do what you do best.... Be a great physician!
Direct Contact Information:
Dr. Kim Warner: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 323 225-1803
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly