Ochsner OB/GYN Baton Rouge
DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OBSTETRICIANS/GYNECOLOGISTS to join its expanding practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position with dedicated surgery days; surgeries performed at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge
- da Vinci robot available in the operating room
- Labor and delivery services offered at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge s Family Birthing Center, the first birthing facility in the state to be recognized as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
- Clinics located in Baton Rouge with rotation to suburban clinics
- Call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group (clinic and hospital consult)
- Collaboration with a team of Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners to support both labor and delivery and clinic services
- Complement services immediately offered at Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge and Ochsner The Grove, a medical office complex with surgical and in-patient capabilities
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
ABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH - BATON ROUGE
Greater Baton Rouge is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed hospital and 13 Health Centers across Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Iberville, Livingston and Tangipahoa Parishes including Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge. Over 2,300 employees serve patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 250 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Becker s Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisiana s largest non-profit healthcare delivery system committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the Gulf South. To learn more about Ochsner Baton Rouge, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.
CALLING BATON ROUGE HOME
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
Apply for Ochsner OB/GYN Baton Rouge
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly