Physician - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
The UConn Health, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a board eligible / board certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Academic appointment and compensation will be commensurate with credentials and experience.
- The division is a tertiary level full spectrum academic maternal-fetal medicine referral practice.
- Services included high-risk prenatal care and delivery, ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis procedures, antepartum fetal evaluation, in-patient and out-patient consultations, managing a tertiary level regional maternal transport service.
- Division faculty work with certified genetic counselors and sonographers. The Department has an ACGME certified Ob/Gyn residency and three ACGME accredited fellowships (MFM, MIGS, REI).
- The candidate should be skilled in obstetrical ultrasound and have interest in research. Two affiliated Ph.D. researchers (Graduate School of Medicine, Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine) are available for research collaboration.
Apply for Physician - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly