Physician - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
The UConn Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology seeks Perinatologist for full-time faculty position.
- Join a well-established department with a reputation for clinical quality, teaching, and research.
- Services include obstetrical ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, and amniocentesis.
- Train and supervise Maternal Fetal Medicine fellows, OB/Gyn residents, and medical students.
- Appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level commensurate with experience.
- CVS, fetal blood sampling, and intra-uterine fetal transfusion experience desirable.
Apply for Physician - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly