BREAST RADIOLOGY POSITION
Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center Shreveport are seeking qualified applicants for one Breast Radiology/Women s Imaging faculty position at the Assistant/ Associate Clinical Professor rank. The applicant must be board certified/eligible in Radiology and eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. A passionate and highly-motivated candidate with fellowship training (or equivalent experience) in breast imaging with expertise in all modalities of breast imaging and interventions including tomosynthesis and MRI is preferred. Dynamic leadership and team-building qualities are desired as this position includes oversight and integration of our breast services. An exciting and unique opportunity to join exceptional radiologists in a fully accredited Diagnostic and DR/IR residency program. The institution aims at becoming the regional leader of breast imaging and associated women s imaging services re-instituting a Breast Imaging fellowship. This is a chance to work with an outstanding interdisciplinary clinical cancer care team including a breast surgeon, plastic surgeon, medical oncologist and radiation therapist all dedicated to the highest quality of care for our patients.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home to the LSU School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Combines teaching and patient care
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Retirement Plan Options
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Apply for BREAST RADIOLOGY POSITION
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly