NEPHROLOGIST needed in SE Houston! Pasadena, Texas
An established Nephrologist group is seeking an associate to join their very busy practice. Two offices. The new associate will take care of patients at the beautiful, freestanding Pasadena office which is located across the street from the hospital campus.
- Guaranteed salary
- Excellent Income Potential!
- Employed by the practice
- Paid Malpractice
- Day 1: Eligible for Partnership
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!
Come join our Team!!
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is located in Pasadena, Texas. Licensed for 345 beds, the hospital serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 700 physicians and 1,500 healthcare professionals, Southeast is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. As a full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- 16-bed ICU
- 24/7 Intensivist program,
- Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
- Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- Center for Pain Care
- Industrial Medicine Program
- Women’s Care and Services
Pasadena is conveniently located near Hobby Airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston. Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-wide amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city, Houston, Texas. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. http://www.pasadenatexas.com/
Apply for NEPHROLOGIST needed in SE Houston! Pasadena, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly