OB/GYN Physician - Baltimore/D.C. Area
We are currently looking for an OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected physician-owned group in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Outstanding opportunity to work alongside 4 OB/GYN physicians, two highly-experienced nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice values work/life balance, offering a 4-day work week with a 1:5 call schedule
- We are located on the campus of Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) in Annapolis, Maryland
- AAMC is a 385 bed community hospital, with the second highest delivery rate in the state of Maryland, 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalist coverage, a Level III NICU, daVinci Robotic Surgical System and physicians in all OB/GYN subspecialties
- Our competitive compensation package includes a 401k retirement/profit sharing plan, generous paid time off, CME allowance, and health care benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Annapolis, MD:
- Annapolis is considered the "Sailing Capital of the World," situated on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay at the mouth of the Severn River, and part of the Baltimore--Washington metropolitan area.
- Annapolis is just 45 minutes away from both Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD in either direction.
- Home to the United States Naval Academy, Annapolis is influenced by the military and collegiate traditions that come with having a major military and world class academic institution within the city boundaries.
- Downtown Annapolis is known for its historic inns and scenic streets, busy with some of the finest restaurants in the region.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,000 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Apply for OB/GYN Physician - Baltimore/D.C. Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly