Obstetrics/Gynecology in Livermore, CA
We are currently seeking a full-time BE/BC OB/GYN (Spanish speaking preferred) physician to join our team in Livermore, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
Our physicians enjoy:
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Centralized pap tracking
- Same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CT s, mammograms, labs and their results
- Immediate consultation with specialists
- Work-life balance including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Physician Wellness Program
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive compensation package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Time Off (Additional time worked may be paid or accrued and taken as time off)
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Leadership and teaching opportunities
- Shareholder within 3 years
For 75 years, Kaiser Permanente s mission has been to improve the health of our KP members and the communities we serve. Our Diablo Service Area encompasses Central and East Contra Costa County and the Tri-Valley Area of Alameda County. We have two medical centers, Antioch and Walnut Creek, and six medical offices Delta Fair (Antioch), Livermore, Martinez, Pleasanton, Park Shadelands (Walnut Creek), San Ramon, and a multi-specialty hub in Dublin.
Our Antioch and Walnut Creek Medical Centers are home to several centers for specialized care centers of knowledge, expertise, and advanced technology supported by our specially trained surgeons, physicians and other medical practitioners. We take pride in offering the type of care we want for ourselves and our family members. May you live well, be well, and thrive!
Please visit our website to view all of our OB/GYN opportunities located in Northern, CA: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology in Livermore, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly