Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Recruiting Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join a busy, successful group of pulmonary/critical care physicians with an excellent reputation who have been serving the community for over 25 years.
- Provide coverage for 1 hospital, no driving around involved
- Main hospital is a 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed MICU, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds STICU
- Block Scheduling
- Weekend call is 1-5
- Sleep Medicine available
- Competitive salary plus production bonus based on productivity & quality
- Comprehensive liability insurance (Indiana State Medical Malpractice Act caps damages)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k (with match)
- Non-profit, Faith-based mission of healing
U.S. News recently ranked the group as High Performing in the state of Indiana. Less than 3% of hospitals analyzed received this distinction. We are recruiting at least two additional physicians due to volume and access.
St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of St. Vincent (Indiana.) We are members of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the US. Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly