The Radiology Department at Ochsner is growing and has opportunities for Radiologist that are interested in joining the team! Opportunities include part time or full time, daytime or after hours, and across several locations and specialties.
Ochsner s Department of Radiology offers a full spectrum of radiological services provided by nationally recognized subspecialized radiologists. We offer a full array of diagnostic and treatment procedures using some of the most advanced technology available. We are also one of the leading radiologic academic centers in the world, as well as one of the busiest clinical departments in the country. Candidates with experience or those directly from training are welcomed to apply.
- Abdominal Imaging Radiologist
- Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Chest Radiologist
- Interventional Radiologist
- Diagnostic Radiologist (Baton Rouge LA)
- Pediatric Radiologist
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 80 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 60 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 19,000 employees and over 1,200 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ranked #142 on the Forbes 2019 list of Best Employers for New Graduates
- Ranked #6 on the Indeed 2019 list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the 20 Best Companies to Work in New Orleans, LA
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
- Ranked #6 on the 2019 Indeed list of Best Hospitals to Work
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the 20 Best Companies to Work for in New Orleans, LA ?
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by the Times-Picayune publication
- Ranked on the Forbes 2019 list of Best Employers for New Grads ?
- Named to the Becker s Healthcare 2019 lists of: 100 Great Hospitals in America
Interested physicians should apply to HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Radiology Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly