PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN: Banner Health
Phoenix | Mesa - AZ
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent opportunity for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team! This position serves the growing East Valley at Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC), a hospital locally recognized for its outstanding patient care, located in the city of Mesa.
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, the qualified candidate will provide primarily inpatient care and some clinic coverage helping patients and their families deal with serious life-threatening illness and symptom management.
Requirements, features and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training strongly preferred, open to finishing fellows
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Weekend call rotation
- Desire and ability to help grow Palliative Care within the community
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
- Experience in teaching and/or the desire to help develop and grow Banner's Palliative Care Fellowship program is a plus.
Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC) serves as a tertiary referral center for the East Valley of metropolitan Phoenix and treats the highest levels of acuity in the area. The campus has 669-bed private rooms, with 248 beds dedicated to children (Cardon Childrens Medical Center). It is ranked as one of the top five hospitals in Phoenix, and recognized for eight high-performing specialties, according to U.S. News Best Regional Hospitals report. It is located in Mesa, Arizona's third largest city, and enjoys the diverse people, cuisine and cultural amenities of one of the West's great urban areas.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
· Sign base plus incentives
· Sign on incentive and relocation assistance
· Paid malpractice
· Paid CME
· 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year
· Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Submit your CV, for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Desert Medical Center
Mesa (East Valley), Mesa, AZ 85202 Physician-Palliative Care
Apply for Physician-Palliative Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly