GYN Oncologist Needed!
GYN PROVIDER NEEDED with renowned Comprehensive Cancer Center
#1 Cancer Center in the West, and #11 in the Nation is seeking a GYN Oncologist!
To meet the demands of our growing network in Southern California, we are seeking an experienced GYN Oncologist to join our clinical staff/faculty.
Our interdisciplinary team - composed of specialist physicians, nurses, social workers, nutritionists, and chaplains - works with patients to meaningfully improve their medical, psychosocial, and behavioral health needs during and after cancer treatment. By bringing together clinical research services, treatments, and the respective multidisciplinary team in one place, we can deliver truly coordinated care in a way that is convenient for our patients.
- Brand new position / practice within the organization
- New grads will have full support of another provider
- Mentorship available for New Grads
- Experienced GYN Oncologist will have full Autonomy!
- Work 2.5 days in clinic, 2 days of surgery and half day admin
- Experience with Di-Vinci Robot a plus
- Top pay, relocation and/or sign on bonus!
- D. or D.O.
- Board Certified
- GYN Fellowship trained
- CA License preferred
- Previous experience in building a practice preferred OR desire to do so
Apply for GYN Oncologist Needed!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly