Physician of Diagnostic Radiology- Body Imaging
Physician of Radiology/Body Imaging opportunities with renowned Comprehensive Cancer Center
#1 Cancer Center in the West
The Department of Diagnostic Radiology is seeking Physicians with body imaging experience for positions in sunny Southern California!
The ideal candidates are experienced, board-certified, body imagers with experience in all aspects of body imaging, including minor procedures. Additional fellowship training and experience in onco-radiology and/or interest in musculoskeletal radiology is highly desirable.
These exciting positions feature the following attributes:
- Full-time hours working within an established team of physicians and nurses at a renowned cancer hospital
- Primarily clinical position with opportunity for research
- Excellent salary, work-life balance, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package
- Call is one week in eight or better
- New outpatient imaging center opening in the late summer of 2020 with PET/MR, PET/CT, CT, MRI, and US
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within an established and respected Department of Diagnostic Radiology, with a large group of other body imagers. Lifestyle opportunities for individuals as well as families are unparalleled. We are an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
Apply for Physician of Diagnostic Radiology- Body Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly