An Exciting Opportunity for Gastroenterologists in the Land of Enchantment
San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting Gastroenterologists to provide both outpatient and inpatient services. This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but it offers a caring team committed to offering personalized, compassionate care.
You can look forward to:
- Compensation range of $575,000 $600,000 base salary
- Joint venture opportunity
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap
- Bread & Butter GI, w/ ERCP skills
- 1:3 call
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation package
- Student loan repayment
- Quality work/life balance
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Apply for An Exciting Opportunity for Gastroenterologists in the Land of Enchantment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly