Pain Management Physician
If you are a skilled and team-oriented Pain Management Physician (BC/BE/Experienced) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona.
As an employed Pain Management Physician at Kingman Regional Medical Center, you will experience camaraderie among our team of skilled medical providers combined with some of modern medicine s most advanced technologies all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.Schedule - Monday-Friday
Hiring Incentive - RVU production and Sign-On Bonus AvailablePosition Description
- Perform professional medical services in the examination, diagnosis, care and treatment of ill patients, within the limits of experience and professional training. Provide appropriate patient instruction and/or consultation with family or significant other, as needed.
- Record examination, diagnosis and treatment notes, meeting record documentation requirements. Provide clearly written orders, and be available to nursing staff for direction, support and clarification of the medical plan of care.
- For those patients whose medical needs are beyond our scope of services, make patient referrals to appropriate specialty services, such as diagnostic services, social services and consultative services, as arranged in protocols; consult with Clinic Administrator regarding available specialty services.
- Attend Medical Staff Meetings as designated.
- Comply with all regulatory, organizational, and departmental statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews and revises the division's policies and procedures manuals and protocols according to regulatory guidelines.
- Basic outpatient clinic and procedural practice. Injections to include X-ray guided spinal, joint, nerve, implants as appropriate with clinical training. Focus on multidisciplinary treatment of chronic pain including opioid when appropriate, therapy services and behavioral health services. Ability to work effectively in a team with Advanced Providers, behavioral health staff and support staff. Possibility to provide inpatient services.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
Successful completion of residency program in area of specialty (ADD)
- Completion of an accredited pain management fellowship and board eligible
Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the state of AZ and DEA
If you are a skilled team-oriented Pain Management Physician (BC/BE/Experienced) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona and apply today!
Apply for Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly