Neurosurgeon - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join a team of exceptionally trained physicians. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
The Neurosurgery team is a cooperative, easygoing and friendly group focused on providing quality care and enjoying a healthy work-life balance. Mosaic Life Care has recruited and developed a team of neurosurgeons, movement disorder neurologists, anesthesiology pain physicians, and PM&R physicians with the goal of creating one of the finest Neuromuscular Skeletal service lines in the area. Comprehensive services include fusions, craniotomy, spinal procedures, intracranial vascular procedures, laminectomies, and aneurysm repairs.
- Long-tenured, knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff
- Strong referral network
- Clinic hours: Monday Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Call coverage every 3rd week
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- Most Wired by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the Most Connected hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Received Gold (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly