Associated Gastroenterologists of Central New York, PC is an established private gastroenterology practice that has been providing care to the Central New York (Syracuse) community for 45 years.
Our 7-physician group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible gastroenterologist that is proficient in all basic endoscopic procedures. ERCP/EUS experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Physician-owned and led medical practice
- Two physician-owned ambulatory surgery centers with in-house anesthesia and pathology
- Well-established practice in the community with large referral-base
- Practice model is focused on work-life balance with equitable treatment as future partner from day one
- 4.5 day work week for all physicians
- Three APPs work closely with our physicians seeing patients in our offices with an additional NP covering inpatient consultative services
- Our physicians cover consultative inpatient services at 1 hospital in the city of Syracuse. All inpatient services are consultative only with NP coverage as above.
- Highly competitive compensation model
- Fast track to partnership (within 1 year)
- Ownership of 2 ambulatory surgery centers and pathology lab
- Six weeks paid time off the first year, then 8 weeks thereafter
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Generous 401K and cash balance retirement plans
Our practice offers excellent work-life balance. Syracuse is a family friendly city, located in Upstate New York. Enjoy four seasons, affordable living, and excellent schools. Ample college/university sports and events. Short drive to large cites (NYC, Boston, Philadelphia).
Apply for Physician/Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly