Orthopedic Surgeon Ascension Wisconsin
- General Orthopedic Surgical practice with varied case mix
- Collaborative practice composed of highly skilled general orthopedic surgeons and advanced practice clinicians, as well as a sports medicine fellow trained physiatrist
- Team-based care with dedicated, experienced support staff
- Longstanding and thriving referral base
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Strong alliance with surgical team and dedicated OR blocks
- Solid and vested community presence
- Endless outdoor recreational activities both on water and on land
- Family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools
- Growing art and music scene
- Diverse commerce and industry
Our physicians enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, and most importantly...BALANCE. Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here.
Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. We are composed of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the US and the world's largest Catholic health system.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Ascension Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly