PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN: Banner Health
Phoenix | Avondale - AZ
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent opportunity for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team! This position serves the growing West Valley at Banner Estrella Medical Center (BEMC), a hospital locally recognized for its outstanding patient care, located in the city of Phoenix, at the 10/101 interchange.
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, the qualified candidate will provide primarily inpatient care and some clinic coverage helping patients and their families deal with serious life-threatening illness and symptom management.
Requirements, features and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training strongly preferred, open to finishing fellows
- Interest or expertise in the area of bioethics is preferred
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Weekend call rotation
- Desire and ability to help grow Palliative Care within the community
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
- Experience in teaching and/or the desire to help develop and grow Banner's Palliative Care Fellowship program is a plus.
Banner Estrella Medical Center (BEMC)- Phoenix, is a 317-bed acute care hospital providing a full range of services to the growing communities of west Phoenix. BEMC is an innovative, fully electronic facility that features EMR, computerized physician order entry, digital radiography, sophisticated ICU monitoring and much more. BEMC has been named one of the ten most innovative hospitals in the country by Newsweek Magazine and is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of Phoenix´s Best Hospitals. It serves the West Valley population, including Avondale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Tolleson.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
· Sign base plus incentives
· Sign on incentive and relocation assistance
· Paid malpractice
· Paid CME
· 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year
· Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Submit your CV, for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Estrella Medical Center
West Valley of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85037 Physician-Palliative Care
Apply for Physician-Palliative Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly