Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking an academic General Pulmonologist with a keen interest in Cystic Fibrosis to join our family of highly qualified colleagues in beautiful Hershey, PA.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit and retirement package
- Rank will be commensurate with experience
- Join a high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and patient care
- Participation in Resident and Medical Student education
- Relocation Assistance
What We Are Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited Pulmonary training program
- Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Cystic Fibrosis training and interest
- BE/BC by ABIM
About the Area:
Located in Hershey, PA, our community is rich in history and our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for General Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly