Penn State Health Outpatient Physiatry Opportunity
Penn State Health is seeking an Outpatient Physiatrist to join our growing team in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in an outpatient practice at State College, PA.
- This position is exclusively outpatient rehabilitation, with musculoskeletal clinics, industrial medicine, EMGs and/or spasticity management.
- Daytime hours with rare after hours call (typically 0-2x annually)
- Great opportunity for mentorship in already established program with established referral base
- Clinically based position with opportunity for teaching
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including sign on bonus and opportunity for student loan repayment.
What we’re seeking
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What the Area Offers
State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system. If you’ve never visited, State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as “Happy Valley.”
Apply for Penn State Health Outpatient Physiatry Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly