OBGYN, Private Practice Opportunity
A beautiful coastal community with a wide array of activities available. Affordable housing and desirable cost of living. Orlando and Jacksonville are one hour away. Come join two-board-Certified MD s and two Certified Nurse Practitioners in their thriving and growing practice.
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability) offered, 401K, vacation time
- Malpractice insurance
- Licensure fees, societal dues
- Competitive salary 250K to 300K *negotiable based on experience
- Two years to optional partnership with minimal buy-in
- Significant earning potential with partnership
- Must have active, unrestricted Florida License
- In-office procedures
- In-house Ultrasounds, 3-D, 4-D, NST s
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- New grads welcome
- Call is shared 1:3, weekends starting at 5pm on Friday through Monday morning at 7am
The practice is balanced, 50% OB and 50% GYN. The work week consists of 4-5 days per week. In a full day, a physician will average 25-35 patients. Each physician handles approximately 10-15 deliveries per month. Once established in the practice, you can expect eight major surgeries and 6-8 minor surgeries monthly.
We are privileged at two local hospitals three miles apart with the office centrally located between. Overall payer mix for the practice is a majority private insurance with small percentage Medicare & self-pay.
Our physicians have been established in Daytona Beach for 20 + years, they have the resources in place for continued success. Are you interested in joining their team for an exceptional opportunity?
Apply for OBGYN, Private Practice Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly