Orthopaedic Foot/Ankle Physician
The Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle physician. The division currently includes 3 full time Orthopedic Foot and Ankle surgeons, 2 Physician Assistants, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and an RN Clinical Case Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional referral, tertiary care practice at a large freestanding hospital. Our extensive referral base includes five primary counties in central Pennsylvania, as well as referrals from the extended central Pennsylvania region. This is an academic-style practice with strong subspecialty programs in all aspects of adult and pediatric orthopaedic care.
The qualified candidate will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation, and hold an academic rank within the Penn State College of Medicine.
What we re seeking:
- Medical degree MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle surgery required
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic orthopaedic residency program with a national reputation, including an ACGME Foot/Ankle Fellowship program
- Highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Opportunity to collaborate in orthopaedic related research
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
Erica Geist, Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone at 717-531-0003 ext. 287653.
Info about the Hershey/Central Pennsylvania area:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the divesity of its workforce. EOE-AA-M/F/D/V. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position s responsibilities.
Apply for Orthopaedic Foot/Ankle Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly