ANESTHESIOLOGIST NEEDED IN SCENIC BERKS COUNTY
Penn State Health St. Joseph in Berks County, Pennsylvania is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our growing team. You'll join an outstanding team at our 212-bed state-of-the-art hospital and health campus. This is an excellent opportunity for anesthesiologist to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community of approximately 400,000.
About our opportunity:
- Adding additional provider to team
- Call 1:4
- Required to work independently as well as supervise others
- Cardiac experienced applicants are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
- Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
- BC/BE in Anesthesia
- Must be able to obtain a non-restricted license in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required.
No Visas Accepted
About Penn State Health St. Joseph:
Located in scenic Berks County Pennsylvania, Penn State Health St. Joseph is a non-profit network consisting of St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Downtown Reading Campus, St. Joseph Medical Group and St. Joseph Provider Hospital Organization (PHO). Founded in 1873 by the Sisters of St. Francis, the network provides a full-range of outpatient and inpatient diagnostic, medical and surgical services. We are conveniently located within a short distance to Philadelphia, Washington DC and NYC.
For more information please contact Physician Recruiter, Heather Peffley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly