Capital Health Medical Center is seeking a full-time Urologist to join their established multispecialty group.
Live and work in a Beautiful Community with Excellent Work Life Balance!
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Board certified or board eligible in Urology.
- Eligible for licensure in the state of New Jersey
- Incoming physician must be willing to provide high-quality cost-effective medical care for General Urology patients. Robotically trained is a plus.
Capital Health Urology Program:
- Join 2 Urologists in a brand new state of the art office located on the Hospital Campus
- Athena EMR in office & Cerner (coming Jan, 2021) for Inpatient
- Experienced office and clinical staff
- Minimal call requirements at this point
- First in the region to offer Blue light Cystoscopy and flexible Cystoscopy, da Vinci surgical system, and ESWL services.
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty group is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty practice made up of more than 400 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees
Apply for Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly