Women's Care Florida, a growing multi-specialty physician owned practice with dedicated laboratory services providing care exclusively to women is seeking an experienced pathologist to join a team of 3.
Caseload composed primarily of cervical, endometrial and breast biopsies as well as Thinprep based PAP. Additionally, a small variety of skin, GI and non-GYN cytology.
Our multispecialty group includes more than 360 providers in several women's specialties including obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic pathology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, maternal fetal medicine, behavioral health, endocrinology, gastroenterology, primary care and fertility.
- Sign-out of GYN biopsies and liquid-based GYN pathology
- Communication with providers
- Occasional frozen section coverage
- PT/QC participation
- No autopsies
- No weekend call
- MD/DO with AP or AP/CP board certification
- Florida State medical license (or eligible)
- Experience/Expertise in GYN pathology and Cytopathology
- Additional experience/expertise in Breast pathology a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with lab staff and clinical provider teams
Apply for Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly