Gastroenterologist to Join 4 in Private Practice
Outstanding opportunity to join Kansas Gastroenterology, LLC, a well-established independent GI group. The practice added their fourth associate in the summer of 2018 and will add 2 more doctors in 2020/2021 due to expanding referral base. The physicians are assisted by 5 PAs and 1 NPs, providing a full range of GI services and ancillary services including endoscopy, anesthesia, pathology, capsule, lab, and imaging. https://www.ksgastro.com/
The practice is on campus of both of Wichita's competing Level I Trauma Centers. The group’s primary office in a beautiful new building with a state of the art Endoscopy center in Wichita's upscale Eastern Suburbs.
Hospital Call will be every 5-6 weeks and will be assisted by a full time experienced PA. The practice is broad and busy enough to allow opportunity to carve subspecialty niche if desired.
- Attractive compensation package and partner track
- Partner incomes in the top quartile of Medical Group Management compensation benchmarks
- Flexibility to allow different styles of work-life career choices:
- Option 1: outpatient GI with no inpatient responsibilities. This means very little, if any, call/weekends.
- Option 2: GI Hospitalist with no outpatient responsibilities. This will mean seven on, seven off with minimal outpatient clinic for perhaps hospital followups, if needed.
- Option 3: Outpatient/research position. This will be a hybrid position with responsibility for expanding our ongoing research program in addition to outpatient clinic track or traditional GI track.
- Option 4: traditional GI (inpatient and outpatient).
Best fit will be a BC or recently-trained, BE physician interested in building a general GI practice. To meet credentialing criteria, candidates must be residency and fellowship trained in ACGME accredited programs. This position is eligible for J-1 visa assistance, but does not meet criteria for H1-B assistance.
Apply for Gastroenterologist to Join 4 in Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly