Breast Imaging opportunity in Milwaukee, WI
We have a fantastic opportunity for a fellowship trained breast imaging specialist to join a dynamic mammography section in a large subspecialty group. You will become part of a well-organized and growing 100+ member radiology group in a solid, respected organization. The position is located at our quaternary care facility, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee.
Education, training and experience required:R
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Fellowship training in breast imaging
- Must have exceptional skills in all areas of breast imaging
- General radiology skills also required as all members of the group cover weekend and 2nd shift general radiology needs
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- You will have the opportunity to do a wide breadth of cases including tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound and biopsy, stereotactic biopsy, breast MRI and biopsy, localization procedures, and galactography
- Collaborative partnership with primary care and other specialists
- Established oncology and women’s health programs
- Collegial environment with a strong commitment to a team focused environment
- Accredited radiology residency program with opportunity to teach
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
As the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Milwaukee such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for Breast Imaging opportunity in Milwaukee, WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly