The Department of Medicine at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is actively seeking a Geriatrician to join our team of exceptional providers. This is an exciting role for a dynamic physician to join a faculty team involved in medical education, including key teaching roles for medical students, residents and fellows. BUMG is committed to expanding its geriatrics and palliative care programs, supporting the value of Geriatricians within the PHM model of care. Our team partners with the Arizona Center on Aging and has secured two national grants to support a robust research on geriatric aging and geriatric palliative care.
The position will have a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona - Department of Medicine consistent with their credentials.
Qualifications include: BC/BE Geriatrics and AZ license at the time of hire
- Minimum years of experience required: 2+
- Demonstrated experience as a skilled teacher of medical students, residents and fellows
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Geriatric Medicine
Apply for Physician-Geriatric Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly