ORS Trauma Surgeon
San Jose, Ca ORS Trauma
We are seeking an ORS trauma trained fellow.
Day-to-day cases include routine fracture care, complex periarticular fracture care, and complex fractures referred from nearby surrounding Kaiser facilities and local Level 1 trauma centers once stabilized. This is a cold trauma practice which allows for a normal schedule and is better suited to raising a family. This practice is not in a busy level 1 trauma environment and does not include pelvic or acetabular fracture care.
We have (3) trauma surgeons on the team which is in charge of the operative and non-operative care of approximately 80 fractures/week along with a team of physician assistants. The new surgeon will handle 30-40% of the total trauma with 2-3 days in the OR depending on who is on vacation, etc. General orthopedic surgery call is 1:12 for nights and weekends. Daytime trauma call is 1:3 during the work week. Our ideal candidate is humble and not ego driven, hardworking and is comfortable working in a collegial team environment.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for ORS Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly