OB/GYN - Grinnell, Iowa
Join a practice committed to achieving work-life balance, with flexibility in scheduling to offer both professional and personal satisfaction.
At Surgical Associates, you can:
- Be both a committed and talented physician, and remain engaged in your life outside of work.
- Have autonomy in clinical practice, with attention to growing the GYN surgery program for rural patients who want to receive care closer to home. Program last year supported 200 surgeries, mostly majors, with underserved communities nearby.
- Excellent surgical support from General Surgery and Urology partners, each of whom has a vested interest in mentorship.
- A thriving medical and social community, with Grinnell College and multiple other business and social endeavors that attract people of diverse backgrounds. Recently voted one of the coolest small towns in America. To learn more, check out this link: www.grinnell.edu/about/community/living-working
- Competitive compensation, recruitment package and production bonus potential
- Highly efficient clinical support team within the operating room
- The best technology for your patients’ needs: daVinic Xi, brand new fetal monitoring system and brand new ultrasound machines
- Level 4 Trauma Emergency Department
- BC/BE OB/GYN
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Apply for OB/GYN - Grinnell, Iowa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly