WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time radiologist for a thriving practice in York, Pennsylvania. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support and low physician turnover.
About the Opportunity
- Seeking a full-time ABR certified radiologist for general diagnostic radiology coverage in a high-volume hospital setting. Proficiency in nuclear medicine and/or diagnostic mammography preferred.
- Join a progressive and dynamic group of 24 radiologists covering a busy Level 1 trauma hospital. Our group reads more than 400,000 cases annually and has very low turnover
- Group enjoys strong administrative, financial and IT support. System wide use of Epic EMR
- Fully digital department including PACS with integrated voice recognition (PWS360)
- Excellent salary and benefits including relocation, signing bonus and retirement
- York County is family friendly with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1 hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Click Here to view our practice website with physician profiles
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan Working as One
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact
Laura Myers at 717-851-5445
Visit our website at: www.wellspancareers.org
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly