Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist to join 5 MFM physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our established and thriving practice.
About the Practice
- Secure employment with WellSpan Medical Group, a mature multi-specialty group that employs over 1,600 providers in all specialties
- This is a full service MFM practice
- York Hospital has a Level III NICU with 6 neonatologists and 24-hour in-house anesthesia services
- Our services also include Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology, which are all housed in a new suburban Women s Center
- WellSpan Health has 8 residency programs including a fully accredited OB/GYN residency
- Active affiliation to Drexel, Penn State and Thomas Jefferson with clinical faculty appointments
- Competitive salary and signing bonus
- Outstanding benefits, including full relocation, retirement with generous employer contribution/match and medical malpractice with tail coverage
- South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of small cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro surrounded by welcoming suburban neighborhoods and pristine rolling countryside.
- Our communities are conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., as well as Pennsylvania's scenic Pocono Mountains to the north.
- Here you'll find affordable home prices and living costs. Plus, there's an outstanding selection of schools, nearby colleges and universities.
- The area abounds with recreation and activities, including the famous Hersheypark and ZooAmerica and historic Gettysburg National Military Park; numerous state parks that offer hiking, mountain biking and kayaking; and charming river towns featuring great restaurants, museums, shopping, antiquing and more. Air, rail and public transportation links are also very reliable.
Stew Sampsel, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly