Radiologist Women s Imager
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
Part Time or Full Time
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a radiologist for a thriving practice at WellSpan-Ephrata Hospital in Lancaster County. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support and low physician turnover.
About the Opportunity
- Seeking a ABR certified radiologist. Experience or fellowship training in mammography/women s imaging is preferred
- Flexibility exists for either a full or part time schedule
- Join a progressive and dynamic group of radiologists covering a busy community hospital and nearby diagnostic center
- Enjoy a robust practice with a broad mix of cases. Proficiency in MR, CT, US, mammography, and plain films is ideal.
- Group enjoys strong administrative, financial and IT support. System wide use of Epic EMR
- Excellent lifestyle balance with home reading station provided
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits including student loan repayment, signing bonus, relocation and retirement
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1.5 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 45 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to meet the radiology team in Ephrata
Click Here to learn about Lancaster County
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster City Alliance
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact
Laura Myers at 717-851-5445
Visit our website at: www.wellspancareers.org
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly