Urology Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 450000.00
An established multispecialty practice in a desirable area of New York is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist with fellowship training to join its team.
- Monday–Friday 8–5 schedule—four clinic days and one OR day per week
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- 1:3 call schedule
- Immediate patient volume—strong referral base from 14 primary care offices in the area
- Significant support from physician assistant staff
- Access to a da Vinci surgery system
- 4 weeks of vacation, health insurance, malpractice coverage, and RVU bonus available
Located on the northern side of Long Island, our charming town is an ideal place for family and individuals alike to call home. With a close-knit community and access to everything you need, you’ll feel right at home here.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Close to multiple nearby beaches as well as an array of top-notch restaurants and shopping centers
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—including every water sport you can imagine—in the surrounding scenic nature and breathtaking views
- Convenient access to New York City—enjoy a variety of big-city amenities and attractions, including Broadway shows and professional and collegiate sporting events
- Medscape lists New York as one of its Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly