The future UCF Lake Nona Medical Center is looking to add an additional Urologist to their practice in Orlando, FL.
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
* Florida Medical License
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Urology
* Subspecialty training preferred but not required (pelvic medicine, reconstructive or robotic surgery)
* Must be able to take trauma call
* Call Schedule is 1:4
* Work closely with other Urology providers and support staff
* Competitive starting salary
* Malpractice insurance coverage
* Health insurance
* 401k with generous match
* Paid Time Off
* Relocation Assistance
UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, a partnership hospital between HCA Healthcare's North Florida Division and UCF Academic Health, will open in 2020, transforming Central Florida's healthcare community on a journey toward an academic medical approach.
Located in Orlando's Medical City at Lake Nona, the $175-million teaching hospital will provide healing for patients throughout Central Florida and beyond, educate the healthcare providers of the future and support the work of brilliant medical researchers that will lead to lifesaving care.
For more information, please contact Amy Moran at Amy.Moran2@HCAHealthcare.com or 850-523-2142.
Apply for Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly