Nationally recognized, physician-led organization is seeking an OB/GYN to join an established practice serving the St. Louis area.
• Benefit from the resources, support and stability of an award-winning healthcare organization - without the bureaucracy frequently associated with larger hospitals
• Extensive support staff allows you to ramp up with ease - work smarter, not harder
• Direct access to specialists and pediatricians
• Experienced physicians and new grads encouraged to apply; H1B visa sponsorship available
• Epic EMR
• Extremely competitive salary guarantee; opportunity for additional earnings based on productivity
• $100K loan repayment and generous monthly residency stipend
• Relocation assistance and signing bonus
• Comprehensive benefits include 30+ days off per year, and robust retirement programs and pension plans
Living in the Greater St. Louis Area
• St. Louis is home to tremendous architectural variety. Live in a historic neighborhood with tree-lined streets, a downtown loft with expansive skyline views, or a spacious and family-friendly suburb all at a cost of living well below the national average.
• Choose from highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else.
• The ultimate location for convenient travel: Lambert International Airport is just 20 minutes from the hospital.
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
• Cheer for your favorite sports team - STL is home to the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues and 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly