Physician, Urgent Care
HealthCare Partners, an Intermountain Healthcare Company, is currently seeking dynamic and energetic Board Certified/Board Eligible FM/IM Urgent Care Physicians. Our Urgent Care facilities have on-site labs and radiology, and our providers perform minor procedures, wellness, and physical exams on a walk-in basis for patients of all ages.
HealthCare Partners offers a competitive compensation package with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on cost-effective quality care and provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes short and long term incentives, generous PTO, CME allowance, paid license renewals and many other career growth opportunities.
If you re looking to join a patient-centered community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You can also contact Tanis Singleton, Provider Recruiter, at (702) 445-2982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Performs procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures
- Locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley including Central, Northwest, Southwest Las Vegas and Henderson
- Flexible shifts available 4/10 s or 3/12 s
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD/DO Nevada license to practice medicine
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Must have current BLS, ACLS and DOT Certification
- Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages
- 1 year experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability
Apply for Physician, Urgent Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly