OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Parsippany, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. The center is in a highly desirable area in close proximity to Manhattan, and in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood.
- Comprehensive women s health services, including OB/GYN; busy practice with OB emphasis
- 4-5-day work week; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: 22 - 30 /daily, per OB/GYN
- The team consists of 2 OB-GYNs; 1 RN; 1 ANP, plus allied personnel
- Call: 1-7; call is combination/triage
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area close proximity to Manhattan -family-centric neighborhood
- Parsippany, NJ ranks #26 in the 2018 listing of Best Places to Live. It's the highest-ranking New Jersey town and one of just two Garden State towns to make the list!
- Morris County s most populous township is 30 miles from Manhattan, and crisscrossed by highways, which makes driving to work easy Morris County restaurants and dining options include lakefront views, fine five-star dining, farm to table and casual fare - along with drinks and beverages that can be found at our pubs and breweries, wine bars, and coffee and tea shops.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly