Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Rheumatology
Join Georgia s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Rheumatology
- Join a Well-Established Rheumatology Program
- An Expanding Practice and the Only Rheumatology Group Serving the Region
- 100% Rheumatology Opportunity
- Onsite Radiology X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
- Full Lab
- In-house Infusion Center
- No Internal Medicine Call
- Teaching Opportunities
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Collegial and Collaborative Work Environment
- The Autonomy of Private Practice in a Stable Group Setting
- Fully Integrated EHR, Electronic Prescribing and City-Wide PACs
- State-of-the-art Facilities Including Comprehensive Cancer Center, Heart Center, and Complete Range of Ancillary Services
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes northwest of Atlanta.
The communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to the Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes and much more.
Harbin is affiliated with Emory, Augusta University, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.
Apply for Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly